here to read more (English)
here to read more (Spanish)
Resource Center (BRC) – COVID Update
As we continue to
navigate this difficult time of COVID-19, we’d like to take
the time to
inform you of the guidelines we’ve been implementing in
helping us stay safe and well.
When planning a visit to us, please be reassured that the following
protocols are in place.
We ask that you self-monitor and stay home if you are showing
any symptoms of COVID-19.
• We ask that you wear a face mask and/or face shield
at all times while on Merced College property.
• We promote frequent hand washing and sanitation of
• We adhere to enhanced cleaning and disinfecting guidelines.
This facility receives deep cleaning daily from 12 to 1pm
and every evening, following strict procedures and protocols.
In response, the BRC is closed to the public between the hours
of 12 – 1pm.
• We maintain social distancing of at least six (6)
feet apart at all times.
• We maintain a District established desk and/or classroom
• We ask you not share any items (pens, highlighters,
etc.) with other students.
• Please find the most current information on the websites
COVID-19 resources website - COVID19.CA.GOV, the California Community
College Chancellor’s Office COVID-19 resource website
COVID-19 resource website